-:HaloTopic:- Showdown -:HaloTopic:- Showdown

Almost Perfect

Love it! Enjoyed the overall production but I did notice a few areas that could be improved on. The main one being that there are just too many instruments all on the center channel. Things like the main lead and some higher fx basses could be made more interesting if you added some stereo/surround atmosphere to them.

I use Ableton so I got no clue how to do this in Cubase/Reason but I add simple delay with either right or left channel delayed by 5 to 15 ms. Then add my other filters on top and the sound is pretty amazing! I used that trick in most non-bass layers in my Happi loop, check it out to see what I mean ;)

[DJC] The Specter [DJC] The Specter

Nice

@1:24 there is a small feq conflict in the lows... bass layer and something else are fighting for the same feq space, sounds a lil "too much" at that spot. other than that, i really enjoyed it. loved the stereo atmosphere in this one. good job!

Red Light City Red Light City

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

been a LONG time since i heard such unique vocal track. loved it so much that even did a remix of my own, pumplifting trance style with deep driving bass. anybody willing can check it out here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/369983

either way, mad props to the original artist for this amazing tune!